Budgeting is an integral part of managers’ jobs. This Budgeting Training for Managers will provide you with knowledge on budgeting concepts, processes, standards and how to use this information in making your own business decisions. It will cover the basics of budgeting, what goes into a budget and what you can do to help improve it. It also provides details on the types of budgets and purposes, as well as risk management and how it applies to budgeting. It discusses the costs associated with budgeting and offers alternatives. Lastly, it will give you a brief introduction on cash flow budgeting and provide examples on how to use this information effectively.
– At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe the purpose and process behind budgeting.
– Recognize the differences between budgets that have been standardized and those that have been tailored specifically for your company.
– Understand why risk management is important when it comes to budgeting.
– Identify potential costs associated with budgeting. Apply cash flow