Communication Strategies for Effective Leadership
- Self Paced Online Training
- Unlimited Access for 12 Months
Number of Licenses:
Communication strategies for effective leadership
The purpose of this course is to introduce students to essential concepts that are particularly relevant to today’s business environment. Leadership Communication focuses on leadership communication strategies, interpersonal communication practices, and persuasion tactics employed in contemporary business settings.
In today’s global business environment, the ability to communicate effectively is a prerequisite for both personal and professional success. The Leadership Communication course helps prepare leaders-in-training for a world where interpersonal communication is central to leadership effectiveness.
This course is designed to provide participants with tools for effective communication. It will prepare students to effectively use the appropriate communication strategy in a variety of professional and personal settings, be it written or oral presentation.
In this course, participants will learn to recognize their own style of communicating and how that impacts their relationships with others. The student will identify strategies for getting along with others, resolving conflict, dealing with difficult people, managing stress related to communication and responding appropriately in professional settings.
At the end of this course students should be able to:
– Discuss the definition and elements of effective leadership.
– Identify characteristics that contribute to a strong leader.
– Understand obstacles that leaders face.
– Discuss the importance of communication to leadership.
– Identify and discuss various communication styles and how those impact others.
– Identify barriers to effective communication and strategies for success and personal and professional development.