License – 12 months unlimited access
Cyber Resilience Online Course
This course is designed to raise awareness of cyber resilience, which refers to an organization’s capacity to withstand or swiftly recover from cyber events that cause business operations to be disrupted.
Learners will gain a basic understanding of what cyberattacks are and how they should react to them. The training discusses the characteristics of a cyber-resilient business, as well as best practices for achieving cyber resilience.
The goal of the course is to help participants understand how cyber risk management works and what they can do to combat it. Participants will learn about the major issues and cybersecurity threats that businesses will confront in the future.
The topics covered in the course include:
- Key Characteristics of Cyber Resilience
- Regulations and Best Practices
- Guidance on Building Cyber Resilience
- Cybersecurity Threats and Trends
The course concludes with a quiz that will allow participants to assess their understanding of cyber resilience, as well as recommendations for the next steps. To complete this course, learners should have some basic understanding of business continuity concepts, as well as some IT knowledge.
- Understand what cyber resilience is and why it’s important
- Learn how to address the gap between cybersecurity and business goals
- Identify key components of a cyber-resilient organization
- Recognize the types of cyber-attacks that businesses will face in the future
- Determine which security technologies can work best for your organization