Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Developmental Psychology Online Course
This online developmental psychology course will cover a variety of topics related to human development. We will begin by discussing various theories of development and how they can help us better understand child development. We will then move on to discuss different stages of development, including prenatal development, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and late adulthood. In each stage, we will discuss the physical, cognitive, and social-emotional changes that occur. Finally, we will talk about some of the major issues that can arise during development, such as developmental disabilities and developmental delays.
By the end of this course, you should have a better understanding of how humans develop from conception to old age. You should also be familiar with some of the major theories and research findings in the field of developmental psychology.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Understand and describe different theories of development.
2. Discuss the physical, cognitive, and social-emotional changes that occur during each stage of development.
3. Understand and describe some of the major issues that can arise during development.
4. Apply what you have learned about developmental psychology to your own life and the lives of those around you.
If you are interested in learning more about developmental psychology, enroll today to join our online course!
1. Introduction to Developmental Psychology
2. Theories of Development
3. Prenatal Development and the Birth Process
4. Infancy and Toddlerhood
7. Young Adulthood
8. Middle Adulthood
9. Late Adulthood
10. Major Issues in Developmental Psychology
11. Applying Developmental Psychology to Your Life
12. Final Thoughts on Developmental Psychology