Rules for Email Etiquette
Limited Time Offer
Email etiquette is the set of standards that guide how employees should communicate via email.
Number of Licenses:
Email Etiquette Training for Employees | Course Overview:
Email etiquette is the set of standards that guide how employees should communicate via email. These standards can help to ensure that emails are clear, concise, and professional. Email etiquette training can help employees to understand and follow these standards, as well as improve their overall communication skills.
This email etiquette course will help participants understand the basics of email etiquette, including:
-The importance of a professional email signature
-How to use proper grammar and spelling in email messages
-When and how to use cc and bcc
-How to format email messages for easy reading
-What information should (and should not) be included in an email
-How to create effective subject lines
-The dos and don’ts of replying to emails
By the end of this course, participants will be able to communicate effectively via email, using proper etiquette.
This course will cover the following topics:
• The basics of email etiquette
• Guidelines for writing clear and concise emails
• Tips for avoiding common mistakes in email communication
• How to handle sensitive information in emails
• Strategies for dealing with difficult customers or clients via email
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of email etiquette in the workplace
• Follow guidelines for writing clear and concise emails
• Avoid common mistakes in email communication
• Handle sensitive information in emails appropriately
• Deal with difficult customers or clients via email effectively
Course Length: This course is approximately 1 hour in length.
Course Format: This course is designed to be taken entirely online. It is self-paced and can be accessed at any time.
Target Audience: This course is designed for employees who need to improve their email etiquette skills.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course. All employees are welcome to take it, regardless of their level of experience with email communications.
Email Etiquette Training for Employees Outline:
A. The Importance of Email Etiquette in the Workplace
B. Guidelines for Writing Clear and Concise Emails
C. Tips for Avoiding Common Mistakes in Email Communication
D. How to Handle Sensitive Information in Emails
E. Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Customers or Clients via Email