Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
This course is designed to help you develop facilitation skills that can be used in a variety of settings. You will learn how to design and deliver facilitation sessions, as well as how to create an environment that is conducive to learning and collaboration. The course will also provide you with opportunities to practice your facilitation skills through various exercises and activities.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
– Design and deliver effective facilitation sessions
– Create an environment that is conducive to learning and collaboration
– Facilitate group decision making
– Handle difficult situations that may arise during a facilitation session
– Evaluate the effectiveness of a facilitation session
This programme’s for you if:
Within a group setting, for example, as a manager, HR specialist, HR business partner, project manager, or team leader you must work and get results.
You will learn how to successfully facilitate any group in achieving their objectives, including C-Suite levels and board meetings, with easy proven steps. Our qualified instructors will walk you through the process of facilitation and give you feedback on every step.
You’ll complete the course with useful facilitation techniques and a variety of resources for both group involvement and support, as well as improving your facilitation effectiveness in any situation.