IELTS General Training
Limited Time Offer
The IELTS General Training course is designed for those who need to register for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in order to study, work or migrate to an English-speaking country.
Online IELTS General Training Prep Program
The IELTS General Training course is designed for those who need to register for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in order to study, work or migrate to an English-speaking country. The course will cover all four skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening – with a focus on developing the ability to communicate effectively in real-world situations.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
– Understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
– Catch the main point in short simple messages and announcements.
– Write short letters notes and messages on familiar topics.
– Fill in forms with personal details, for example, when completing job application forms.
– Write a short simple report.
– Speak at some length on familiar topics.
– Give and respond to simple directions on familiar topics in areas of immediate need or on subjects of personal interest.
Students will be assessed throughout the course via a variety of methods, including quizzes, tests and final exams.
This course will be delivered over 10 weeks, with 2 classes per week (each class is 3 hours long). Classes will be a mix of online lectures, discussions, group work and individual activities.
Week 1: Introduction to the IELTS Test & Overview of the Course
Week 2: IELTS Listening Test
Week 3: IELTS Reading Test
Week 4: IELTS Writing Test (Part 1)
Week 5: IELTS Writing Test (Part 2)
Week 6: Speaking Test (Part 1)
Week 7: Speaking Test (Part 2)
Week 8: IELTS Practice Test
Week 9: IELTS Practice Test