KYC & Client Due Diligence
License – 12 months unlimited access
KYC & Client Due Diligence Online Course
The Know Your Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence (CDD) online course is an essential training for all financial services professionals. The course provides an overview of the key concepts and practical steps involved in KYC and CDD.
The course covers:
– The key components of KYC and CDD
– The risk factors associated with different customer types
– How to identify and assess risk
– The procedures for obtaining and verifying customer information
– The procedures for ongoing monitoring of customers
The course is delivered through a series of modules, each of which includes interactive exercises to help you apply what you have learned. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
– Understand the key concepts of KYC and CDD
– Identify the risks associated with different customer types
– Carry out risk assessments
– Obtain and verify customer information
– Monitor customers on an ongoing basis
Who should take this course?
The KYC and CDD online course is suitable for anyone working in financial services, including:
– Compliance professionals
– Financial crime prevention professionals
– Business development managers
– Relationship managers
The course is also relevant to anyone working in other industries that deal with customers, such as retail, hospitality and the public sector.
Why take this course?
The KYC and CDD online course will help you to meet your compliance obligations and protect your business from financial crime.