Leadership and Ethics
Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Ethics in Leadership Online Course
Ethics in Leadership is designed to help individuals and teams in their development of a greater understanding of ethics and how it applies to the work that we do. Ethics directly affect organizations, economics and all aspects of our lives. Individuals with strong ethical foundations tend to be more successful; they deal better with stress, they enjoy increased job satisfaction, and they have a more positive reputation within their community.
The course offers a wide range of practical tools and techniques that will benefit both the individual and also organizations that are interested in developing strong ethical foundations among their employees.
For leaders, supervisors or managers who want to improve their leadership skills by learning how to build an organizational culture that fosters a commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
1) Understanding Ethical Frameworks
2) Organizational Moral Leadership
3) Creating an Ethical Workplace
4) Understanding Ethical Decision Making
5) Managing Ethically Challenging Situations
6) Building an Ethical Workforce
9) Ethical Leadership Assessment
10) The Role of Ethics in Business
11) Career Opportunities in Ethical Leadership
12) Industry Analysis
Following successful completion of this course, learner will be able to:
• Understand basic ethical frameworks and how they can support ethical decision making.
• Identify ways to intervene with employees who are involved in unethical behavior at work.
• Apply a step-by-step process for intervening with team members or employees whose behaviors are leading to unprofessional work environments.
• Understand the components of personal and professional ethics statements and how they can be used as a tool in the workplace.
• Apply a process for making tough ethical decisions when facing dilemmas on the job.
• Manage complicated ethical situations using real–life examples from organizations experiencing ethical issues.
• Understand the legal and professional consequences of unethical behavior in business.
• Recognize ethical challenges in the current business environment, including Internet-based businesses, contract labor, telecommuting and outsourcing.
• Apply strategies for avoiding common pitfalls associated with ethical dilemmas in negotiations.
• Identify ways that ethics can be used in a company’s marketing initiatives to build a positive reputation and increase customer trust.
• Learn about the different ways that employees express ethical attitudes towards work, including their use of professional values, personal mission statements and codes of conduct.
• Understand how a sense of community or workplace connectedness is used as a tool to manage people and create a more ethical work environment.