Management and Leadership Skills
- Self Paced Online Training
- Open Access for 12 Months from day of purchase
Number of Licenses
The Leadership & Management course will develop your ability to coordinate and motivate teams through the highs and lows of doing business locally , and internationally. Learn how to attract and retain the right people, coaching, career development strategies, change management and business continuity planning on a management course that will take your leadership skills to the next level.
Leadership and management are two of the most important skills that any individual can possess. In order to be successful in life, it is essential to know how to lead people and manage resources effectively. This course will teach you the essential skills required for effective leadership and management. You will learn how to motivate people, make tough decisions, and handle difficult situations. The course is divided into two parts: leadership and management.
In the leadership section, you will learn about the different types of leaders and the characteristics that make them successful. You will also learn how to develop a powerful personal brand and use it to influence others.
In the management section, you will learn about the different types of managers and the skills that they need to succeed. You will also learn how to create a effective management system and lead a team. At the end of this course, you will be able to effectively lead and manage people and resources.
– To understand the different types of leaders and the characteristics that make them successful
– To develop a powerful personal brand and use it to influence others
– To understand the different types of managers and the skills that they need to succeed
– To create a effective management system and lead a team
– To effectively lead and manage people and resources
Topics covered in this Leadership and Management course
Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Management and Leadership
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Personal Competencies: Delegation, Motivation, Influencing, Conflict Management, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Professional Competencies: Developing and Coaching
- Leadership Competencies: Initiative, Transparency, Inspiration, Change, Self-control and Adaptability
- Management Development Options
- Skills Audit and Development Plan
- How Organisations Compete
- What is Quality Management?
- Quality Systems
- Quality Monitoring
- Quality Metrics
- Measuring Customer Metrics
- Conducting a Quality Audit
- Business Improvement Planning
- Performance Standards
- Action Planning
- Monitoring Results