Management of Personal Finance
Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Personal finance management course online
This Management of Personal Finance course is designed to help you take control of your personal finances and achieve your financial goals. You will learn about budgeting, saving, investing, and other important topics in personal finance. By the end of the course, you should be able to develop a plan for your own financial future.
This introductory finance course will be a doorway into the world of finance, looking at many applications in everyday life. Join us to learn how to apply frameworks and techniques to make good financial choices using tools and methods.
You will have the ability to assess the influence of various alternatives available to you, including renting or purchasing a car, evaluating mortgage, home, and student loan options, as well as deciding whether or not to go to college.
The finance course will start by teaching you how to calculate time value of money, allowing you to appreciate the many applications of finance. The course will allow you to understand and evaluate a variety of personal and professional decisions that we encounter on a daily basis using real-world scenarios. You’ll learn about stocks and bonds, as well as how to allocate limited resources in a value-add way, and adopt useful tools for making everyday judgments.
Finance is both a way of thinking and a set of tools. Finance is all around us. There are no prerequisites for this course, except for a feeling of curiosity and a POSITIVE attitude. However, having a good grasp on algebra and arithmetic will undoubtedly assist. We’ll attempt to go through everything from the ground up, with special emphasis placed on when further study in certain areas is required.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Understand the basics of personal finance and money management.
2. Develop a budget and stick to it.
3. Understand the importance of saving money and different ways to save money.
4. Invest wisely and understand different investment options.
5. Reduce debt and manage credit responsibly.
6. Gain fundamental financial knowledge, skills, and tools, as well as the ability to apply them in both personal and professional settings.
7. Learn to make sound personal and professional financial decisions using different decision-making tools.
This course covers the following topics:
1. Introduction to personal finance
2. Money management
3. Developing a budget
4. Saving money
6. Managing debt and credit
7. Financial decision-making
8. Personal finance in the real world
9. Planning for your financial future
This course will be assessed through quizzes & assignments.
With this personal finance management course, you will learn the basics of money management and how to develop a budget that suits your needs. You will also understand the importance of saving money and different ways to save money. In addition, this course will teach you how to invest wisely and understand different investment options. Finally, you will reduce debt and manage credit responsibly. Financial decisions can be difficult, but with this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to make sound personal and professional financial decisions.