Nutrition Course Online
Limited Time Offer
This nutrition course online is self-paced and can be completed 100% online.
Nutrition Online Course Overview
This is an online course that provides an overview of the field of nutrition. It covers topics such as the body’s need for nutrients, the major food groups, and how diet and exercise affect health. The course also discusses various disorders that can be caused by poor nutrition.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the role of nutrition in maintaining health
- Explain the concept of energy balance and its importance in weight management
- Identify the major food groups and understand their nutritional value
- Describe the relationship between diet and exercise in promoting health
- Understand how nutrition can impact various disorders and chronic diseases.
1. Introduction to Nutrition
2. The Body’s Need for Nutrients
3. The Major Food Groups
4. Diet and Exercise
5. Nutrition and Disease
This nutrition online course is self-paced and can be completed 100% online.