Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Microsoft OneNote Training
Looking to improve your skills with OneNote? This online OneNote training course is designed for users of all skill levels and will give you the tools you need to take your productivity to the next level. Whether you are just getting started with OneNote or looking to expand your existing knowledge, this course will provide you with everything you need to master this powerful tool.
This comprehensive course covers everything from the basics of note taking and organization to more advanced topics like collaboration, advanced formatting techniques, and creating templates. You’ll also learn how to connect OneNote with other Microsoft Office applications like PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and more. Plus, with access to hands-on practice activities and an expert instructor at your disposal, you’ll be able to get the most out of this course and start using OneNote more effectively in your work or personal life.
Microsoft OneNote Course Outline:
1. Introduction to OneNote
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Creating & Organizing Notes
4. Working with Text, Images, & Files
5. Sharing & Collaborating on Notes
6. Advanced Topics in OneNote
7. Using OneNote with Other Microsoft Office Applications
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand the basics of how to use Microsoft OneNote for note taking and organization
– Manage, share, and collaborate on notes with others using different features and tools in OneNote
– Work with text, images, files, and other content within your notes to create more engaging and effective content
– Connect OneNote with other Microsoft Office applications like PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and more to streamline your workflow and increase productivity
– Adjust your settings and preferences in OneNote to better meet the needs of your work or personal life.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today and learn how to use OneNote like a pro!