Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Organization Skills Course Details:
This course on Organizational Skills will help you tackle time management, organization and prioritizing problems. You’ll learn how to prepare for meetings at work, prioritize tasks when faced with competing deadlines, manage your workload and improve your public speaking skills.
If you’re looking for a more productive approach to everyday tasks such as prioritizing, delegating and managing your time, this course is for you! You’ll learn how to get organized at work, manage competing demands and deadlines and avoid procrastination.
Organization Skills Learning Objectives:
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
· Effectively manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
· Break down larger tasks into manageable steps.
· Understand the importance of using various tools and techniques when managing your workload.
· Manage competing demands and avoid procrastination in order to prioritize tasks effectively.
– Use proper delegation techniques and how to balance workload.
– Understand different leadership styles and how they can be applied.
– Utilize effective problem solving skills and conflict resolution methods.
– Explain documentation and training processes and their importance.