Less than half price for a limited time
Number of licenses:
Outsourcing Strategies Course Summary:
Outsourcing is the business practice of hiring a party outside a company to perform services and create goods that traditionally were performed in-house by the company’s own employees and staff. Outsourcing is a practice usually undertaken by companies as a cost-cutting measure. As such, it can affect a wide range of jobs, ranging from customer support to manufacturing to the back office.
This outsourcing strategies online course is designed to provide students with an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing, as well as the different types of outsourcing arrangements. The course will also cover the steps involved in developing and implementing an outsourcing strategy, and the key considerations that need to be taken into account when doing so. Finally, the course will look at some of the challenges that can arise during the execution of an outsourcing project, and how these can be overcome.
By the end of this course, participants should have a good understanding of what outsourcing is, why companies choose to outsource, and how to go about developing and implementing an effective outsourcing strategy.
Outsourcing Strategies Learning Outcomes:
What you will learn:
– Understand what outsourcing is, and the different types of outsourcing arrangements that exist
– Understand the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
– Develop an outsourcing strategy for a company, taking into account the various objectives that need to be achieved
– Implement an outsourcing project, and overcome any challenges that may arise during its execution
Determining exactly when you’re ready to hire & what you really need to hire for (it might not be what you originally think!)
✓ Our complete hiring process, including every document & resource needed to make things as quick & efficient for you to implement as possible!
✓ How to prepare your business for the new hire, so they can hit the ground running and take work off your plate, not add to it
✓ Start-finish of applicant management, from creating your application page to a streamlined applicant rating process to narrowing down your options
✓ Conducting interviews & dealing with contracts
✓ Efficiently working as a remote team
Outsourcing Strategies Course Modules:
1. Introduction to Outsourcing & Hiring
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Outsourcing
3. Types of Outsourcing Arrangements
4. Developing an Outsourcing Strategy
5. Implementing an Outsourcing Project
6. Challenges in Outsourcing Projects