Delivery: Online | Self-Paced | Unlimited Access
Number of users:
Online Course On Powerpoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for $14 million three months after it appeared. This course is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of how to use this powerful tool to create professional presentations.
This course is designed for individuals with some PowerPoint experience who want to boost their presentation skills. You should be familiar with the fundamentals of computer usage in order to succeed in this course. It’s helpful if you’ve used a printer and browsed the internet before, but it isn’t required.
The ability to use Microsoft Office applications is critical in any professional environment. This training is for you if you wish to broaden your knowledge and apply for a new job, start your own business, or simply learn a new personal skill.
This course is designed to get you up to speed on many of PowerPoint’s various features and help you become comfortable with its more advanced options.
You’ll discover how to make a basic presentation, use formatting fundamentals, and add media to one. If you know how to use PowerPoint’s fundamental features, you may take your expertise to the next level. You will have an opportunity to improve your presentation skills using PowerPoint if you are a novice.
After this course, you’ll be familiar with customizing the PowerPoint user interface, creating design templates, using media and custom animations in a presentation, collaborating on projects, customizing slide shows in a variety of ways, as well as protecting and delivering a presentation.
This course will help you prepare for Exam MO-300: Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019). You will be able to demonstrate the ability to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations, and manage multiple presentations. You will be able to apply the principal features of PowerPoint and complete tasks independently.
What You Will Learn:
– The course begins with an overview of the PowerPoint interface and its various features.
– You will learn how to create new presentations from scratch as well as how to work with existing ones.
– The different types of slides and how to use them effectively will be covered in detail.
– You will learn how to add and format text, images, charts, and other objects on slides.
– The course will also show you how to use PowerPoint’s animation and transition features to add interest and flair to your presentations.
– Finally, you will learn how to save and share your presentations.