License – 12 months unlimited access
Regulatory compliance is a fact of life in today’s business climate. It pays to be aware of the regulations, even if you’re a small company.
This course covers regulatory compliance from both a legal and operational standpoint, demonstrating how regulations may help or hinder your company’s operations. It also offers real-world strategies for complying with rules at all levels – local, state, and federal – in all sorts of enterprises.
There are several rules in place to safeguard consumers’ personal information. This training will go through these laws, which apply to any person who stores or gathers private information about people.
The legal environment has an enormous influence on businesses.
- How to Find Out What Rules Apply to Your Company or Industry
- How to stay within the lines when it comes to regulations.
- An outline of how government agencies construct rules.
- What are the most common blunders that business owners make when adhering to rules?
- The cost of compliance.
- Steps for compliance in a variety of types of enterprises are outlined.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
– Describe the key components of a regulatory compliance program.
– Explain what information is classified as personally identifiable.
– Identify the consequences for noncompliance with laws protecting personally identifiable information (PII).
– Define how government agencies implement rules.
– Outline strategies for compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
– Explain the benefits of compliance with government regulations.