Skills for Coaching
Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
In this tutorial, you will learn the key skills to coach people for improved performance. We’ll discuss the most effective coaching methods, studies, tools, and models. You’ll discover how to create clear expectations and accountability, assess performance, and run coaching sessions that produce awareness and results by learning about effective managers. You will apply management and coaching insights to build your own coaching practice and tools throughout the course.
What you’ll learn:
– Learn what coaching is all about.
– Be able to tell the difference between when coaching is appropriate and when it isn’t.
– Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of adopting a coaching style.
– Be able to spot excellent coaching possibilities.
– Learn how to have a coaching conversation.
– Recognize what might prevent someone from participating in a coaching conversation.
Know useful coaching questions