Skills for Networking
Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Skills for Networking Course Details:
Networking is the activity of building relationships to advance one’s career. Professional networking balances relationship-building with business development.
This Skills for Networking course provides students with an understanding of the difference between networking activities and business development activities, along with strategies for effective networking both online and offline, including what kinds of information should be exchanged in each situation.
Learning objectives of the Skills for Networking Online Program:
– Learn the difference between networking and business development.
– Differentiate between online and offline networking strategies.
– Identify specific information to exchange in a variety of situations, both online and offline.
– Develop a networking plan based on the student’s professional goals.
– Introduction to Networking
– Different Types of Networks and How To Build Them
– Online Networking Tools & Tips
– Professional Etiquette for First-Time Networkers
– Direct Contact Strategies For Professionals
– Implementing a Plan & Growing Your Network