Strategic Management Course
Limited Time Offer
The strategic management course is designed for executives, managers and other individuals who are involved in the strategic management of organizations.
Online Strategic Management Course Overview:
Strategic Management is defined as the set of decisions and actions that result in the formulation and implementation of plans designed to achieve specific goals. In other words, it is a process that helps organizations to assess their current situation, define their objectives, and develop plans to achieve those objectives.
The main goal of strategic management is to ensure that an organization has a clear vision for its future and knows what steps it needs to take to get there.
A well-designed strategic management process can help an organization to:
– Clarify its purpose and direction
– Set priorities
– Allocate resources
– Develop strategies
– Implement plans
– Monitor progress
This Strategic Management Training course will introduce participants to the fundamental concepts, tools and techniques of strategic management. The course will cover the following topics:
– The strategic management process
– Strategy formulation
– Strategy implementation and execution
– Strategic control and evaluation.
– The concept of strategy and why it is important
– The strategic planning process
– Business model analysis
– SWOT analysis
– Strategy map development
– Implementation and execution of strategy
– Measuring and managing performance
The strategic management course is designed for executives, managers and other individuals who are involved in the strategic management of organizations. It will also be beneficial for those who wish to develop their understanding of strategic management or learn more about how to effectively formulate and implement strategies.
– Understand the concept of strategy and its importance
– Learn about the strategic management process
– Understand how to formulate strategies
– Learn how to implement and execute strategies
– Understand how to measure and manage performance.
Format: Online video lectures, case studies and exercises.