Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
This course will introduce you to some of the basic ideas in Strategic Thinking. By strategic thinking, we mean thinking about your goals, purposes, actions and plans in order to achieve them most effectively. Strategic thinking is important because it helps us understand how our goals are related to each other and to all our decisions that influence what we do. It helps us know when we have achieved a goal and what our next goal should be. In addition, strategic thinking helps us see the importance of short term goals in terms of long-term goals.
· To introduce students to some of the basic ideas in Strategic Thinking;
· To explain how your goals are related to each other and to all our decisions that influence what we do;
· To help you know when you have achieved a goal and what your next goal should be;
· To show how short-term decisions can affect long term goals and vice versa.
· The nature of Strategic thinking;
· How to set your own goals;
· The relationship between short-term decisions and long term goals;
· Understanding how the choices you make affect your future opportunities.