Team Management Training
Limited Time Offer!
Team Management Course Overview:
In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage teams in the workplace. You will learn about different team structures and dynamics, as well as how to select and motivate team members. You will also be taught tools and techniques for managing team conflict and performance. By the end of this course, you should be able to confidently lead a team to success.
Unit 1: Team Structures and Dynamics
In this unit, you will learn about the different types of teams that exist in the workplace, as well as their strengths and weaknesses. You will also learn about team dynamics, and how they can affect team performance.
Unit 2: Selecting and Motivating Team Members
In this unit, you will learn how to select the right people for your team, as well as how to motivate them to perform at their best. You will also learn about different methods of team building, and how to create a positive team environment.
Unit 3: Managing Team Conflict and Performance
In this unit, you will learn about different techniques for managing team conflict, as well as how to troubleshoot team performance issues. You will also learn about different ways to measure team performance, and how to create a plan for improvement.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
– Understand different team structures and dynamics
– Select and motivate team members
– Build a positive team environment
– Manage team conflict
– Measure and improve team performance
– Understand the importance of effective team management
Course Length: This course is self-paced and can be completed in 4 weeks.
– Team: A group of people who work together to achieve a common goal.
– Team Structure: The way in which a team is organized, including the roles and responsibilities of team members.
– Team Dynamics: The forces that affect how a team functions, such as communication, cooperation, and conflict.
– Team Building: Activities that are designed to improve team cohesion and performance.
– Conflict: A disagreement between two or more people.
– Performance: The results achieved by a team.
– Measurement: The process of assessing how well a team is performing against a set of standards.
– Improvement: The act of making a team more effective.
– Effective: able to produce the desired result; successful.