The Future of Work: Flexible Working Arrangement
License – 12 months unlimited access
Course Description & Overview:
Flexible work settings, such as telecommuting and working from home, give employees more control over their lives. Flexibility is beneficial to both employees and employers since it improves employee morale and productivity.
This online course explores how flexible work choices may benefit both an employer’s and employee’s bottom lines while also offering a variety of answers that are suited to today’s culture.
Flexible workplaces, on the other hand, provide greater quality than rigid buildings, in part due to less stress on staff since they have more control over when and where they work.
1. Identify the different types of flexible workplaces.
2. Compare and contrast telework, job sharing, phased-in retirement, job rotation, compressed work week, flextime (flexible hours), alternative work schedules (AWS), and unpaid family leave options.
3. Outline how an employer can implement a flexible workplace.
4. Summarize benefits to employees who have flexible options in the workplace.
5. Discuss the challenges remote workers face when working from home or offsite locations part or full time.
6. Assess why companies need to take proactive steps to plan for future changes in workforce needs due to demographic shifts in their regions/countries/worldwide populations.