Training Needs Analysis Online Course
Limited Time Offer!
Training Needs Analysis Online Course Overview:
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct a training needs analysis (TNA). TNA is an important process that helps determine what type of training is needed for employees, and how to best deliver that training. This course will cover the different steps involved in conducting a TNA, as well as how to use TNA results to develop an effective training plan.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the importance of conducting a training needs analysis
• List the steps involved in conducting a TNA
• Explain how to use TNA results to develop an effective training plan
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to conduct a training needs analysis. This includes human resources professionals, trainers, and managers.
What is a Training Needs Analysis?
Why Conduct a Training Needs Analysis?
Steps in Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
• Step 1: Identify the Organizational Goals
• Step 2: Identify the Current Performance Levels
• Step 3: Identify the Desired Outcome
• Step 4: Identify the Gap between Current and Desired Performance Levels
• Step 5: Identify the Cause of the Gap
• Step 6: Identify the Solution
• Step 7: Develop the Training Plan
***** 5/5 “This course was very helpful in learning how to conduct a training needs analysis. The steps involved were clearly explained, and the examples given were also very helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn how to conduct a TNA.”
Jane L. | Training Manager
**** 4.5/5 “I found this course to be very informative and well-organized. It was easy to follow along, and I appreciated the opportunity to learn about conducting a TNA. This will definitely be a valuable tool in my HR career.”
Letitia S. | HR Partner