Training on Ethics
Limited Time Offer
Number of Licenses:
Online Training on Ethics for Employees and Managers
About this course:
Ethics in the workplace is essential for ensuring that employees act in accordance with the company’s values and code of conduct. An ethical workplace culture can help to prevent unethical behaviour and encourage employees to behave in an ethical manner.
This course will provide employees with an understanding of ethical principles and how they can be applied in the workplace.
The course will cover topics such as:
– What is ethics?
– Why are ethical principles important?
– How can ethical principles be applied in the workplace?
– What are some common ethical dilemmas faced by employees?
– How can employees resolve ethical dilemmas?
– What are the consequences of unethical behaviour in the workplace?
By the end of this course, employees will have a better understanding of ethics and how to apply them in their work. They will also be better equipped to deal with ethical dilemmas that may arise in their work.
– Understand what ethics is and why it is important
– Understand how ethical principles can be applied in the workplace
– Be aware of common ethical dilemmas faced by employees
– Know how to resolve ethical dilemmas
– Understand the consequences of unethical behaviour in the workplace.