Transition to Leadership
Less than half price for a limited time
Number of licenses:
Transition to Leadership is more common and important than ever. By focusing on some basic dimensions of leadership, new leaders can succeed spectacularly.
Every leadership transition creates uncertainty. Will the new leader uncover and seize opportunities and assemble the right team? Will the changes be sustainable? Will a worthy successor be developed? These questions boil down to one: Will the leader be successful?
Succession is much more than handing over the keys to a new leader. Start now to ensure that leadership transition will strengthen rather than weaken your organization.
What you will learn:
– Planning for an unplanned or emergency succession
– Transition planning – the leader’s process of planning their own departure
– Succession planning – the organization’s process of planning for the departure of a current leader
– Implementing leadership change – announcing the departure, managing internal and external relationships, and selecting an interim or new person for the role
– Supporting the on-boarding of a new leader