Human Resources Training & Development
Why Our Courses
develop your skills and stay ahead of your Peers
Human resources Online Training Library
The Human resources training program will provide participants with an understanding of the way people work and how they interact in the workplace. It includes information on recruitment, selection and induction; performance management; motivation and empowerment as well as research into organisational effectiveness and change. This course aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to meet challenges in an increasingly competitive environment.
HR courses include:
1. Introduction to Human Resources
2. Recruitment, Selection and Induction
3. Performance Management
4. Empowerment and Motivation
5. Organisational Development & Change
6. Employment Law
7. Managing Diversity & Ethical Decision Making
8. Employee Relations at Workplace
After completing all the courses within the HR program participants will be able to:
- Accumulate practical HR knowledge and skills
- Comprehend strategic and operational aspects of the role of an HR professional in a business environment.
- Understand the important role that is required when integrating best practice within organisational change.
- Gain understanding on how to develop staff performance in order to meet organisational goals through empowerment, motivation and involvement.
- Understand the necessary steps to ensure legal compliance within working environments
- Recognise key factors in developing a diverse workforce and successful integration of different cultural groups.
- HR is not just about people management; this program provides a broader scope into all aspects that impact and influence the work environment.
This program is delivered online through a combination of e-learning, reading and individual assignments.