Customer Service Online Training Program
The course is specifically designed to help customer service agents in need of improving their email correspondence skills. It is very beneficial for people who are new to customer service field. But it will also be helpful for experienced agents who want to refresh their skills or work on some specific areas that they have identified as being in need of improvement.
1. Develop effective communication skills related to customer service.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the organization’s vision, mission and values.
3. Use technology as a tool to provide exceptional customer service.
4. Effectively use essential tools used in the field of customer service.
5. Apply critical thinking skills to resolve problems.
6. Develop an effective time management plan
7. Use conflict resolution techniques.
8. Demonstrate an understanding of ethical dilemmas related to customer service.
9. Perform well in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
10. Create an exceptional first impression with internal and external customers.
11. Describe the traits needed to be an effective customer service representative.
12. Describe the steps involved in the employment process of a company.
13. Use problem-solving techniques to resolve customer concerns/problems.
14. Demonstrate an understanding of the different personal qualities required for success in customer relations .